BOOST YOUR EMPLOYEES’ IT SKILLS!
Local government agencies have formed a partnership to provide funding assistance to employers to upgrade the skills of their current employees, thereby enhancing their expertise and making their business more competitive.
How it works:
- Participating businesses must be less than 250 employees, have a facility located in Virginia, and identify employees that have been with the company for a minimum of six months
- Employers choose from an extensive list of IT and Cyber Security courses such as CompTIA Security+, Network+, and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – and more!
- Funding covers costs of training as well as for certification exams and textbooks
What it costs:
- 10% of the training cost, for employers with not more than 50 employees
- 25% of the training cost, for employers with 51-100 employees; and
- 50% of the training cost, for employers with more than 100 employees
Interested? Contact your closest representative: