Unemployment Rate for June 2018
- Alexandria – 2.4%
- Arlington – 2.2%
Real-Time Labor Market Information
If you are looking for additional data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential Skills for Success (Click here for Soft Skills Videos)
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Learn
- Being on Time
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Follow Through
- Child Care Career Pathway
- Energy Career Pathway
- Information Technology Career Pathway
- Healthcare Career Pathway
- Restaurant Career Pathway
- Career Videos are available through CareerOnestop. Explore their collection of videos on hundreds of different careers.
- DC Metro Job Leads is a free list-serve for educators and workforce development professionals to share best practice information and job leads/fairs announcements to their peers across the Greater Washington region.
- Alexandria Economic Development Partnership leads efforts to grow the tax base, diversify the economy and attract and retain businesses and organizations in Alexandria, Virginia. Founded in 1981, the Partnership joins its collaborators in defining and marketing Alexandria as a creative, diverse, knowledge- based community with a high quality of life.
- Arlington Economic Development (AED) is dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of an economically competitive and sustainable community, and the creation of exciting, diverse and amenity-rich places. AED provides visionary leadership and superior services to Arlington’s business community, its tourism industry and its real estate development.
If you are looking for additional labor market information, please contact David Remick at email@example.com.