Unemployment Rate for February 2021
- Alexandria – 5.2% (5,042 Unemployed Residents)
- Arlington – 4.0% (5,944 Unemployed Residents)
Real-Time Labor Market Information
- Alexandria/Arlington Career Concourse (Best Viewed Using Chrome and Safari): Here is a video on how to use this service from your smartphone.
- Economic Overview – Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV MSA (1)
- Download Alexandria/Arlington’s Labor Market: Real-Time Intelligence for the DC Metro Region_December 2020
- View Northern Virginia Community College’s LMI Dashboard
Essential Skills for Success (Click here for Soft Skills Videos)
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Positive Attitude
- Willingness to Learn
- Being on Time
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Follow Through
- Career Videos are available through CareerOnestop. Explore their collection of videos on hundreds of different careers.
- DC Metro Job Leads is a free list-serve for educators and workforce development professionals to share best practice information and job leads/fairs announcements to their peers across the Greater Washington region.
- Jobversity is a career resource library containing essential information about the job search process for immigrants and the organizations that serve them.
- Alexandria Economic Development Partnership leads efforts to grow the tax base, diversify the economy and attract and retain businesses and organizations in Alexandria, Virginia. Founded in 1981, the Partnership joins its collaborators in defining and marketing Alexandria as a creative, diverse, knowledge- based community with a high quality of life.
- Arlington Economic Development (AED) is dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of an economically competitive and sustainable community, and the creation of exciting, diverse and amenity-rich places. AED provides visionary leadership and superior services to Arlington’s business community, its tourism industry and its real estate development.
If you are looking for additional labor market information, please contact David Remick at email@example.com.